Bonanza's Mineral Water was founded in the late 1800's. It needed to be brought out of Mendocino's local stores and into the national super market chains of America. -thus Mendocino Mineral Water was born. A staff of brand professionals was put together to evaluate its new Brand position, Key differentiators and Messaging architecture. Bill Seet sat in on every phase of the new roll out strategy and marketing plan... He facilitated the entire graphic & rebranding needs of new labels, logos, brochures, presentations, illustrations, corporate id, ads, posters, and trade show presence.
Graphic Design, Branding, Fine Art Illustration provided to Mendocino Beverages:
• New Company & Beverage Logos
• Illustration & Watercolor Artwork of the Mendocino's location of the company's artesian spring (used in the background of all the labels except for the juice line)
• Illustration & Watercolor Artwork of various fruit (used in the background of all the juice labels)
• Corporate ID, Brand Graphic Standards Manual, Brand Consulting
• Label design, Packaging design, Brochures, Marketing Collateral, Newsletter and Ads
• Product Photography: Six Pacs, 10 fl oz bottles, and 28 fl oz bottles